FS lubricants use the highest quality base oils and the latest additive technology to meet and exceed most manufacturers’ specifications. Advanced protection against wear ensures that you’ll get the maximum value from both your lubricant and equipment investments.
Protect Engines During cold starts
You can rely on Suprex Gold ESP from Gold Star FS to protect engines. Protection is maximized at temperature extremes. This heavy duty engine oil stays in grade for maximum engine protection, allowing you more time to focus on your operation and less time on maintenance. Suprex Gold ESP is also formulated for extended drains and shows greater resistance to viscosity loss associated with shear breakdown. At typical operating temperatures, it maintains viscosity significantly above the CJ-4 minimum requirement. Contact your Gold Star FS Energy Specialist for more information.
What can an Oil Analysis do for you?
- Minimize the number of oil changes and labor costs
- Establish safe and proper drain intervals
- Eliminate unnecessary overhauls
- Provide a reduction in unforeseen breakdowns
- Provide support for equipment warranty claims
- Provide overall maintenance savings
- Reduce down time
- Provide longer equipment life
Contact your Gold Star FS Energy Specialist to take a sample today.
Storage & Dispensing Systems:
Benefits of Bulk Lubricants: